Sunday, February 1, 2009

so.. i might return

its been a long time... years in fact since I have blogged... ok maybe a year.

but i think i might return...
to share what I am going through, no last jam this is me embracing what is going on and trying to move forward.

I am battling panic disorder, depression and generalized anxiety and have decided that I need to journal regarding what I need to do/am doing/ and experiencing.

For example I know I need to
1) eat healthier
2) learn more about meditating
3) practice meditation and relaxation techniques
4) work out more

I still knit and shall have a few FOs to post soon also.

well here's to trying this out again

10 comments:

Aey said...

hey me too, i tried doing that but i stopped when I was feeling okay. Now It's back. So I think I have to stick to this new lifestyle. It takes a lot of commitment! I think you can do it so don't worry much. Writing about it helps too. =)

Blogger with Ocd said...

I hope you stick with it! Nice to meet you.

Hannah said...

Glad you are blogging again. I saw you over at my blog and thought I'd drop by and say hey. It is so good to write. I look forward to reading your blog. So many of us live with this stuff, so thank you for your courage to write about it.

Simply...Gluten-free said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. Hopefully it will help you. Sometimes I feel like adding a new post is going to be just another chore but once I start a new one I feel so much better and so rewarded to have it done. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

The Little One said...

Aey what is your new lifestyle any good insight?

The Little One said...

Blogger with OCD... thank you

The Little One said...

Hannah,
Thanks for stopping by

The Little One said...

Simply Gluten Free
Thank you for stopping by and for having a blog about gluten free things. I am allergic to wheat and cow's milk dairy. Its nice to have places to find things to eat.

The Little One said...

Thankful Paul: Hello back!